Saturday, January 29, 2011

A CHILD'S-EYE VIEW

With my mind still on the book Heaven is For Real, I keep thinking about a strong message that came through to me regarding how much Jesus loves and protects children. I consider myself a child of God, and would have normally interpreted that as applying to me and all believers...but this message was more than that. It was about a "quality" of belief; a "child-like" acceptance from a population that doesn't know how to doubt, or worry, or grieve.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. This melts my heart! What a precious little one. I want to get this book and read it... I'll be checking out Amazon.com for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete