Thursday, May 9, 2013

GRIEF LIMBO

After two years and one month of pouring my tears and triumphs into blog posts, I stopped.  Just like that; no conscious decision, no thoughtful conclusion that it was time, no real awareness that it had happened at all.  How odd to think that nearly a year and a half passed and it did not occur to me to return to the coping mechanism that I credit as a major source of  healing.  Could it have been that I had completed the process...the grieving was over and I was moving on?  NO...for each of us who drew this most dreaded card in life, the grieving is never finished, the pain never gone. As I round the corner to the second half of year four, I feel compelled to share my experiences through blogging with a stage of the journey that I have decided to call GRIEF LIMBO. 
R.I.P.B.R.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment